Cheap Diesel Generator Portable

Sunday, September 26, 2010

ETQ DG6LE 6,000 Watt 10 HP 418cc Diesel Powered Portable Generator

ETQ Diesel Generator. Delivers over 5,500 watts of RAW POWER! Plenty of juice to keep construction sites, garages, and deer camps "online" for up to 12 hours! No job's too big, and no job site's off limits to this tough customer... featuring a rugged 1" steel frame with wheels to tackle tricky terrain and weather a healthy share of abuse. Power: E-Z electric start or optional recoil start; Advanced direct fuel injection system for reliable performance; 418 cc 4-stroke OHV air-cooled engine; 6,000 peak watts, 5,500 continuous watts; 4-gallon fuel tank for 12 hours operation at 50% load; Jobsite-ready heavy duty cast iron engine design, with a 1" steel frame for impact protection; Automatic voltage stabilizer; Low oil shut-off protection; Runs at 85 dB @ 23' away; Rated current is 60.42 amp @ 120V. Max current is 68.75 amp @ 120V; Measures 34 x 25 x 28". Weighs 224 lbs.; Order yours today! Please Note: This item will be shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Ships in 1 box: 34" x 28" x 25", 273 lbs. WARNING: Gas-powered Engines / Generators cannot be shipped to California or Canada. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Gas-powered Engines / Generators. ETQ 5,500-watt Diesel Generator
Customer Review: 5,000 watts continuous--needs battery
I just started it for the first time today and I think I'm about an average adult male and I managed to get it going with the recoil start--slow pull to compression stroke, depress decompression lever, two hands, foot on tire, get around that frame tube, pull hard. A few pulls to get a chug or two then increasingly more chugging time per pull until it was revving and dying continuously and belching smoke for a minute and then finally running steady with clear exhaust; probably clearing air from the fuel system caused all the roughness and smoke. I didn't wear earplugs at first and noticed things were a little too quiet when I left the generator so I put some in. It was 80*F today so I think it'll need a battery for cold weather; I see a "preheat" setting on the key-switch.--NO BATTERY INCLUDED--is conveniently omitted from the info. The manual recommends a battery of 36-38 amp/hours though I might just get the most powerful battery that'll fit the tray. A sticker on the generator says 5,000 watts continuous so I'll consider that the real rating instead of the 5,500 sometimes claimed. I'm using regular home heating oil which in my area is presently formulated the same as offroad diesel fuel but I'll keep an eye out in case the EPA decides to reformulate that the way they did highway diesel. The manual is somewhat confusing which is why I gave the generator 4 stars instead of 5, but it's not as bad as many chinese products and I know a little about engines so I think I'll manage the maintenance ok.
Customer Review: Where are the hurricanes
Now I have a genset we have no Hurricanes!!!! I've powered up the gen a number of times, it's noisey but not crazy, it takes load very well and barely uses fuel. Very good buy. NOTE It comes with a cover.

Best Buy CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment